Monday, February 21, 2011

Artistic Adventures!

These last few weeks have been very busy for me, as I've been riding a creative current that has been very generous to my art.  Sometimes, its just like that!  The flow comes, and you just need to be in your art space with whatever medium you have and let it all pour forward!

I'm very pleased with the sculpture progress, I have lots of little creatures who will be looking for friends soon to adopt them! Here is a sneak peak of a few works-in-progress (there is still so much to do with them!!) :






I've also still been drawing a lot more, and have created these little ACEO art images with colored pencil & in









As always, there is more to come!  I'm so excited to see all of this start to arrive and come together, I can't wait until the Etsy store is up and I have established a nook for my art to be around to share!

Cheers
HMB










4 comments:

TnT_Terry said...

w2g Jen, I love your drawings just as much as your sculptures...keep up the good work and share the pics please ;)....hugs, Terry

btw I added you to our private sims chat with all of us from the simposium, so hope to see you there soon ;)

HappyMoonBelly said...

THanKs TerRy !! ^_^

Unknown said...

Ahhh! It's my little Yeti in the works! How cool it is to see that. I love that little green fellow with the ears too! Will he be posted on Etsy?

- Carla

HappyMoonBelly said...

haha, the little green guy was just playing around, he's sitting atop my pencil sharpener ^_^ I will put some little creatures up there someday.