Thursday, March 17, 2011

zomg Etsy Store launch!!

wow!!      I have an Etsy store.

Once I finish going through the nerves I'm feeling, I think I'm going to be completely thrilled about it all.  Its so hard to be subjective to your own work sometimes, but I'm fairly pleased with how things are turning out.  I am still tweaking some photos a bit, I'm not 100% thrilled with how a few look but its a learning curve and I'm a'learnin!

I've joined several networking groups and Etsy Teams, which is ever so wonderful and helpful.  I really am excited to participate and get to know/support everyone who takes up this journey.  My newest thing is I have a Facebook page for my business!  That was super fun to make and figure out.  Facebook makes it pretty easy so that's really great.

There is still so much work I need to do, lots and lots of stuff.  I thought it was a lot of work to get to this point, but to improve and to share all the ideas I have I know there is so much to still do.  I like this current of energy I have right now though, I'm curious to see where it leads to.

Another thing though, is that I need to slow down.  I think in my haste to make the deadline that I've not fully experienced some things that I would like to process and think about.  Although an idea comes to me around 2am, I need to go slowly in the crafting of it more....that's where I'm meandering to in my thoughts.

I'm starving, I haven't eaten yet and I'm so tired but happy.  I'm going to forage out there in the wild for something yummy as a treat !!


2 comments:

Morena Ciambra Dreamartdolls said...

When it touches your heart, it will touch others hearts. Then you know that you have made that special connection.
XXX Best Wishes! Morena

HappyMoonBelly said...

thank you for your best wishes Morena!! ^_^ so true what you say!