Wednesday, April 20, 2011

On a train....

Hello!

I had a lot of fun yesterday taking a train to San Francisco, its always nice to get out of a routine of driving everywhere.  I had little memories pop up of trips I've taken to England and using the trains there, and of when I used to live up in the north bay city area.

The whole experience was so much fun, I think I'm going to do it again soon!  I've been having this little thought about taking a trip in the back of my mind and its been an slightly irritating thought making me a tiny bit antsy. The train trip yesterday soothed that for me unexpectedly and really reminded me of how much fun it is to be on an adventure!

In monster wild things news.....I got a new friend !!!  He arrived in the mail the other day, and I adore him. here he is peeking over my laptop saying hello....(great artist on Etsy made this)


So much fun!!   I also listed a new troll who has a fondness for world peace:


>=:(o):=<





>=:(o):=<




>=:(o):=<





>=:(o):=<



I'm pretty happy with the way he turned out.  I liked mixing the (faux) fur for his coat and his little troll peace sign cracks me up all the time.  I'm going to be working on some new wild things that are pointing in directions soon - which is always helpful for folks who have a funny scene they want to set up.

Cheers,
HMB


No comments: