Thursday, April 28, 2011

Changes

I've been meaning to get back to this blog layout and change it up a bit, and I finally did!  I loved that grassy version with the cute dandelion but I found it to be too generic to keep permanently.  This new layout is also very simple and plain, but I think it gives more room for my art to stand out.

I'm exploring some more personal graphics to add in, but that's going to take some time to decide and design so I'm going to wait.   There are some really great tutorials out there, I enjoy learning new things and trying out new styles.

My little monsters and I are in a creative show and tell these days.  I've been sharing with more and more friends what I'm doing so they are getting in quite a lot of travel time!!  I am on the hunt for the perfect monster carrier, so I don't have to fret so much about them getting hurt amongst all the adventuring.

In the meantime, I want to share this fun little birthdayzilla monster that I made for a favorite customer of mine as a thank you gift, I think he is ready to party - don't you?   I look forward to making some more of these guys for my Etsy store very soon!


Cheers,
HMB



2 comments:

Nana G Creations said...

Yep, he looks ready for a party for sure!

Nana G Creations said...

Yep, he sure looks like he's ready for a party to me!